SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - DECEMBER 1, 2008 - Dipolar
Pty Limited, developer of the class-leading "Professional Quest" suite
of survey design, distribution and analysis products, today announced
the release of a version of Professional Quest 2008 that integrates to our SurveyVillage research panel. The product will commence
Our SurveyVillage panel has been more than 2 years in the making. Using the ContactProfiler panel management software (a fully Web-based software package jointly developed by Dipolar and yellowSquares), we have been able to create a panel that is well balanced, and highly responsive. Key facts for the panel are as follows:
- SurveyVillage is a 100% research only panel, and we ensure the panel is ESOMAR and AMSRS compliant
- Healthy response rates in excess of 54% have been achieved to date
- Panel currently has in excess of 40,000 members (projected 105,000 by March 2009)
- Carefully recruited using multiple online and offline sources in order to reduce the problems and bias associated with narrow source recruitment
- Transaction history of all respondents is kept in order to apply panel source rules (eg. exceptions based on chronological or topic participation etc)
- Panel sample can be requested, approved and managed through an online interface
- Survey testing, soft-launches, and “go live” are all managed through Quest
- Live tracking of panel member participation is available online and through Quest
- Quest users benefit from a 10% discount on our already industry best pricing
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Full details, including pricing for panel samples, are available in the brochure.
is a privately held software development company based in Sydney.
Dipolar's Professional Quest suite of survey design, distribution and
analysis tools has provided a cost-effective solution for the creation
of Web surveys since its initial release in 1998. For more information,
visit www.dipolar.com or call +61 2 8296-5928.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.